Overview: What is didmos2 LUI?
LUI stands for Ldap User Interface. So it is an interface for users to manage data stored in the didmos2 Metadirectory.
It is used for end users and administrators to manipulate data and user permissions.
Didmos2 LUI consists of three main modules:
- a SelfService module where a logged in user can view and edit data about himself
- an AdminModule to administrate all data stored in the metadirecotry. Only accessible for users having certain permissions.
- pages displayed to the user while not being logged in (such as a page for password reset)
There's a set of standard functions in each module, that can be included and it's also possible to extend these modules with custom functionalities (see List of features from other projects for examples).
My Data (SelfService)
Group requests (SelfService)
My History (SelfService)
Group Requests (Admin)
User data (Admi)
Feature Overview - Features included into the demo
- Multi-language: The user can switch the language for the UI
- Multiple themes included for SelfService and Admin Module
- View and modify own data such as name, phone numbers etc
- View group memberships and roles
- Change password
- Delete Account
- Create Admin Access Request
- Create Group Membership Request for groups with appropriate settings
- Activity log / User data history
- List, view, modify and create users
- List, view, modify and create groups
- Work on requests: Accept or reject Admin Access Requests and Group Membership Requests
Not logged in module
- Password Reset via email
- Self Registration
List of features from other projects
This list is growing constantly as we are working on other projects. Most likely it is not a complete list.
- Multi-Tenancy: Several Organisation can use the same system and have separated data sets
- Password reset via mobile number
- Account requests: users who want to register must be confirmed before being activated
- Mass User Import with a CSV-File
- Data Delete Requests: A user can request all it's personal data to be deleted from the system
- other types of requests
- view request status of own requests
- List, view, modify and create companies / organisations
- static info pages
- other very customer specific functionalities
Configuration Overview (via docker containers)
The following parameters can be configured via docker environment variables
OIDC_FE_ISSUER: url where didmos auth is deployed
FE_URL: url where didmos LUI is deployed
BE_URL: url where didmos core is deployed