Overview: What is didmos2 LUI?
LUI stands for Ldap User Interface. So it is an interface for users to manage data stored in the didmos2 Metadirectory.
Didmos2 LUI consits of two three main modules:
- a SelfService module where a logged in user can view and edit data about himself
- an AdminModule to administrate all data stored in the metadirecotry. Only accessible for users having certain permissions.
- pages displayed to the user while not being logged in (such asa page for passwort reset)
(+ some screenshots)
Feature Overview - Features included into the demo
- Multilanguage: The user can switch the language for the UI
- Multiple themes included for SelfService and Admin Module
Not logged in modul
List of features from other projects
This list is growing constantely as we are working on other projects. Most likely it is not a complete list.